Friday, August 20, 2010

'Cuz I'm gangster like that...

Tattoos. tattoo's. tattoo's. People have some strong opinions on tattoos... Here's mine: You live once, if you ever have the itch to do something, you should do it. (ok, that's a broad statement... but as long as you're not hurting yourself or someone else, I think you should be good to go). I have 3 tattoo's and I don't regret a single one of them but then again, I try pretty hard to live without regrets.

This tattoo is extra special to me. My parents are my heroes; by far the most amazing individuals I know. I wanted to do something for them to show them just how much they mean to me. But don't get me wrong, it's just as much for me as it is for them.

"Laugh" is written by mom. "Often" is written by my dad. The heart is drawn by mom. For the rest of my life I can look down and see my parents. They are with me wherever I go, whatever I do, delivering me a message of positivity, reminding me to embrace the joys life has to offer - After all, to me, that's what my parents represent, pure happiness.

Family, joy, laughter, love, happiness... That is what life is about.




4 comments:

  1. Hey, that looks just like my parent's handwriting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy! (Previous comment had a typo...We can't have that!)

    ReplyDelete