Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pictures, Portraits... Portraits, Pictures

Between photography classes, photography assignments, photography work and now, a photography internship (!!!) - I think I can officially say that I am a photography fiend.

I feel myself getting stronger and more comfortable everyday and it is an incredible feeling. My life has only continued to get more and more crazy. It seems like the more I learn, the more I shoot and the more I want to shoot.

Lately I have been shooting a lot of portraits and I am really enjoying it. Here are a few of my latest shots:









Oh yeah and I'm entering these three shots into a photography competition - Wish me luck!!


4 comments:

  1. Okay... was in bed so couldn't comment much, but I love love love the first two shots!!! They're awesome. :o)

    Good luck in your competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jen and B!! I appreciate the support :)

    ReplyDelete