Friday, May 28, 2010

I Hate Goodbyes

This was my goodbye note to my awesome TL co-workers today. After almost 3 years of working with many of them, they are practically like family to me. They will surely be missed.

From: Courtney Crane
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 08:02:51 -0700
To: Terralever
Subject: Cha Cha Cha Changes

On 5/28/10 7:52 AM, "courtney crane" <courtneyc@terralever.com> wrote:


The time is here folks... it’s my last day. And just so you know, I would never ever ever try to buy my way into peoples hearts to ensure that they don’t forget about me and always think of me in a positive light. With that said, I bought you all fresh, delicious Dunkin’ Donuts. If I could, I would have bought you all the car of your choice, to say thank you for being such incredible co-workers (Craig, your bight pink suburban was at the top of my list) but as you know, I am making the transfer from successful business woman (ha) to starving student and donuts will have to suffice.

Anywho, I’ll be here all day, most likely distracting many of you from getting your work done (I’m sorry Christine, it’s my last opportunity!). But know that when it comes time to say goodbye... I’ll probably just sneak out the back. After-all, I hate goodbyes.

See ya’ll at lunch and don’t forget to bring your favorite story about ME!!! :)

Sincerely,
CC, Courtacular, 24, C-Dizzle, Court, The Bodacious Courtacious, ...

OH, and this was my Facebook status today:

No comments:

Post a Comment