Friday, June 4, 2010

Amelia Learns How to Play Soccer

See that precious little frizzy-haired blonde girl? The one in the bright pink.

That's my niece. Today, she's learning how to play soccer.

Eye's open little one!

Did I mention these are the cutest jumping jacks I have ever witnessed in my life?

Seriously, there aren't many things more entertaining then watching 5 year olds do jumping jacks.

This is her friend. He keeps distracting her from practice.

I think he has a crush....

You should hear her giggle... she has the cutest giggle.

And at water break....

She popped her little noggin' over the fence to say hi.

Now, it's game time.


And when they score....

Boy does that little girl celebrate.

I believe that was a high-kick...

straight into a booty shake.

The game continues.

She battles for the ball.


And when they score again...

Yes, more celebrating.


Not sure what we call that move...?

When her team gets scored on...

Amelia is quick to let them know, "We're not supposed to let them score on us."

The game ends and she announces that she is sad that she didn't score a goal. Look at that face, it's heartbreaking.

But she quickly forgets and joins her team in a cheer.


I am so proud of my precious little frizzy-haired niece.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call soccer with style! Amelia is such a little fashionista - I love it! Great pics, Court!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High kicks! High kicks! This is how she does it!!

    ReplyDelete