Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Phoenix Art Museum

Last week our class visited the Phoenix Art Museum. I had an incredible time shooting the museum. I think maybe too much fun considering I came home with almost 400 photo's, which made cutting down and editing a B. I. T. C. ... well, quite difficult.

While at the museum our teacher asked us to focus not just on shooting the art but also the facilities and the cool architecture. He also asked us to find a unique way to take a self-portrait of ourselves.

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot, however, I have many more I would like to post too... That is, if I had more time.

Enjoy the photo's, I am off to class!











4 comments:

  1. Amazing shots, sis - keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awseome! My faves are #1, the naked self-portrait (he he), and #5. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! Incredible Shots Court! Love #5 too so awesome. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete